Re: Default theme for Stretch

Le mardi 25 octobre 2016, 23:21:50 CEST juliette Belin a écrit :
> Wow :D
> I'm glad to work again with the debian community !
> What is the dead line for providing all the artworks ?

Hi Juliette,

for what I know the final freeze for Stretch will happen on February 5th 2017.
This is stated in [1].
As you must remember from Jessie and the Lines polish, the actual theme setup
can take some time so I’d say we need to aim for something like 2 months
before the freeze.

Now anything you can provide earlier will be welcome. :-)
I’ll start working on packaging the available bits right away. If you can
provide everything in SVG at least, that would be good (I can just guess what
the other extension is but I don’t want to know, and as you can imagine I’m
using only free/libre software :-).
If you can provide the grub background in particular that would be nice since
it’s something almost everyone will see, and probably the earliest visual at
boot.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianStretch

Cheers,
--Aurélien