Re: [Artwork] Survey for the default artwork for Stretch

Hi Niels,

> Hi,
>
> Slightly overdue, we have created a survey for the Stretch artwork.
>
> Please cast your vote at:
>  *
> https://surveys.larjona.net/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=926823&lang=en_us

Did that. However, the survey talks about moving themes from left to
right, while in actuality you have to move them from right to left. It
might be nice to fix that, so as to clarify how you actually need to
vote...

> * Please be nice and vote only once!

Did that, too ;)

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,