Re: Fglrx-glx can't be installed alongside libgl1-mesa-glx

On dim., 2011-06-26 at 19:09 -0400, Eric wrote:
> If anyone is able to help me install fglrx-glx as a drop-in
> replecement of mesa-glx, please give a shout. I've been using Fedora,
> Gentoo and Arch a lot for the last few months, so my Apt's a bit
> rusty.

This is not a user support list so it's not really the right place to
ask. Right one would be debian-user and maybe a bug report to the mesa
package (though I have no idea if what you're trying to do makes any
sense).

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis