Proposal Theme Structure

I believe that every package that changes or creates visually
adaptations, must begin with 'theme-', followed by the application and
name of the theme.

meta-pkg: theme-<name theme>
packages: theme-<app>-<name theme>

A proposal to create a basic structure to create the meta package and
all its subpackages was created:
http://svn.debianart.org/themes/
/moreblue2red/
/moreblue2red/gdm/
/moreblue2red/gtk/
/moreblue2red/kdm/
/moreblue2red/metacity/
/moreblue2red/splashs/
/moreblue2red/usplash/
/moreblue2red/wallpapers/

lacked knowledge to create a script that identifies the files in the
standard structure and create the packages.

Currently this way:

brdesktop-artwork-gnome
brdesktop-artwork-splashy
brdesktop-common
brdesktop-config-gnome
brdesktop-gnome

debian-edu-artwork
 debian-edu-archive-keyring
 debian-edu-artwork-usplash
 debian-edu-config
 debian-edu-doc
 debian-edu-doc-es
 debian-edu-doc-fr
 debian-edu-install
 moodle-debian-edu-theme

kdeartwork
kdeartwork-dbg
kdeartwork-emoticons
kdeartwork-style
kdeartwork-theme-icon
kdeartwork-theme-window
plasma-desktopthemes-artwork

sugar-artwork

xfce4-artwork

splashy-themes
tangerine-icon-theme
tango-icon-theme
tdiary-theme
usplash-theme
usplash-theme-debian
xcursor-themes
xfce4-icon-theme
xfe-themes

--
.ValessioBrito - Comunicação e Tecnologia
Blog: http://valessiobrito.info
Chat: valessio@[jabber.org,msn.com,gmail.com]
Cel.: 71 8256-2396

Atenção: Este e-mail pode conter anexos no formato ODF (Open Document
Format)/ABNT (extensões odt, ods, odp, odb, odg). Antes de pedir os
anexos em outro formato, você pode instalar gratuita e livremente o
BrOffice (http://www.broffice.org) ou o seguinte Plugin para Microsoft
Office (http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/get.jsp). Também
arquivos vetoriais no formato SVG use (http://www.InkscapeBrasil.org).