Re: [VAC] desktop-base status and TODO

On ven, 2008-08-22 at 10:17 +0200, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll be in Ireland for 2 weeks and couldn't work on desktop-base until I'm
> back.

Ok, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for two weeks, without net access, so I
won't be able to take care of anything during that time.

> TODO:
>
> - Upload desktop-base 5.0.1 with usplash-theme-debian-desktop included if
> someone step up to finish the theme or without usplash-theme-debian-desktop
> by disabling the package in debian/control.

Ok, we don't yet have an usplash theme for MoreBlue orbit so I guess we
can disable it for 5.0.1.

> - Bug GNOME people for including GDM MoreBlue Orbit theme.

I don't know how to make a gdm theme, but one can still bug them in case
someone there know.

> - Ask for a freeze exception request.

I guess we'll wait stabilization (usplash, gdm and slim themes) before
that?

See you,
--
Yves-Alexis