nows the time to build a good position
THE MARKET BUZZ

Aggressive Investors Alert

Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc.
Stck Mar ket Buzz

Symbol OTC : APPM
Current Price : $0.06

The Touchdown Equity Report

Huge news expected out on APPM, get in before the wire, We're taking it all the way to $1.00

THE MARKET BUZZ

Watch it like a hawk and get in before the rush

Take a Look at This MicroCap

About the Company
We are a multifaceted management/development company concentrating on the world of Fashion and Music.
Our affiliates and partners offer 4 decades of experience
and recognized success in their respective fields.
With offices in New York City, Miami and Zurich, we are
in touch with the pulse of the "fashion forward".

Aggressive Traders Alert
Diamond Equities timing couldnt be better