Eradicate everything you owe with out sending another dime

Abolish all you are indebted for without mailing another cent.  End the
calls. Bring a stop to the payments!

As it turns out most lending orgizations are doing something illegal.
Unbelievable but true!

Join us for detailed information about our system at N O  expense or
obligation. You have naught to lose and a lot to gain.

Contact us at:
313--263--2706
Detailed information or to finish receiving or to read postal address

He did it very cleverly, indeed, and the Princess looked at the strange
piglets as if she were as truly astonished as any vegetable person could be.
I fear I must refuse your offer, returned Rob, with a laugh