Re: dcontrol IRC meeting log

Hi David,

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 19:29 -0500, David Moreno Garza wrote:
> Here is the log of the IRC meeting of dcontrol (Debian Control Center):
> http://www.damog.net/debian/debian-control-center.log
>
> And please, check out the wiki and try to write everything you want to:
> http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebianControlCenter

I've just wrote some random thoughts in the wiki about how the gnome
system tools and the debian control center could work together, as the
g-s-t maintainer, I'd love to see this happenning :)

I'd also like to clarify that the g-s-t backends aren't tied to any
desktop and, in fact, they're going to be proposed to Freedesktop soon

	Good night

--
Carlos Garnacho <garnacho@tuxerver.net>