Re: Debian derivatives census: Mentor Embedded Linux Omni OS: welcome!

Hi Paul,

Hi Paul,

I am working on the Debian census page between other tasks and international travel.  It Is not yet complete, but we will get it completed in the next few weeks.  After that, I. will provide an introduction to the community.

Thanks,

Kathy