Re: Debian derivatives census: removing old patches

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 9:18 AM Anastasia Tsikoza wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that the patches generation is now re-enabled.
> We have freed a significant amount of disk space after removing
> obsolete files and duplicates.

Congratulations on completing your Outreachy internship and thanks a
lot for implementing the removal feature, which is essential for the
continuation of the Debian derivatives census project! You took on
quite a complex task and I am very happy with the results and the
process of working on this. It was excellent collaborating with you on
the project and I'll be happy to welcome any contributions on the
project and glad to see you working further within the Debian
community if you have the time and interest to do so.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise