Re: Debian derivatives census: status of HPE hLinux?

Hi Paul. Due to layoffs I'm sad to report that hLinux is no longer under active
development. We are still using it for supporting existing customers on
a handful of products though for the next few years I believe.

I'll track down an updated contact address to use on the web page.

Regards,

Tim.