Debian derivatives census: Q4OS , welcome!

Hi Q4OS Dev Team,

I would like to welcome Q4OS to the Debian derivatives census!
Would you like to take this opportunity to introduce yourself
and Q4OSto us all?

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Q4OS

It would be great if you could bring your census page into sync with
the template and fill in as many of the fields as you have data for.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusTemplate

It would be great if you could join our mailing list and IRC channel:

https://wiki.debian.org/DerivativesFrontDesk

I would encourage you to look at Debian's guidelines for derivatives:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Guidelines

You may want to look at our census QA page, some of the mails from there
may apply to Q4OS.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA

Since Q4OS is based in Germany you might be interested in joining
the Debian Germany group.

https://wiki.debian.org/LocalGroups#Germany

Next year the annual Debian conference is in Brazil. It would be
great if developers from Q4OS could attend DebConf 19.

https://debconf19.debconf.org/

I note that Q4OS is based on Debian stable. The Debian release team
recently released a timeline for the freeze for the next Debian stable
release. I would encourage you to review it and prepare your plans for
rebasing on the next Debian release (buster).

https://release.debian.org/#updates

I note that Q4OS also provides long term support.
The Debian LTS (Long Term Support) team has taken over security
maintenance for Jessie. I would encourage Q4OS to help out
with this effort either financially or with developer time.
You might also like to contribute in  back porting efforts in Debian.

 https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2016/04/msg00000.html
https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/

Please feel free to circulate this mail within the Q4OS team.

Again, welcome to the Census.

Raju Devidas
Debian Derivatives Team