Re: Debian derivatives census: Netrunner: page maintainer?

On Wed, 2017-09-13 at 17:08 +0200, Rohan Garg wrote:

> I can take a look at updating the page tomorrow.

Great, thanks and welcome to the Debian derivatives census!

You will want to register a Debian wiki account, sync the page with the
template and blank out any items that do not apply to Netrunner:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Netrunner
https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusTemplate

Also, you may want to take a look at the welcome mail I sent starbuck:

https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/1485501293.26743.27.camel@debian.org

Also, DebConf17 is passed but DebConf18 is coming next year in Taiwan:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise