Debian derivatives census: Pardus: status?

Hi Onder, Hakan, Umit,

I note that the two websites listed in the Debian derivatives census
for Pardus are no longer available. One gives a 502 Bad Gateway error
and the other domain cannot be resolved. In addition, I note that the
Distrowatch website lists a different domain for the Pardus community
distribution.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Pardus
https://distrowatch.com/pardus
https://distrowatch.com/pardustopluluk
http://pardustopluluk.org/

I wonder what the status of the two Pardus distributions is, could you
fill me in on the situation? Is only the community distribution active?

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise