Re: deepin: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

On Tue, 2017-07-25 at 00:18 +0800, Felix Yan wrote:

> Thanks for the invitation, and we are glad to join the census.

Excellent, glad to hear it.

> I just tried to create a Wiki account but failed

I've just whitelisted your email now so things should work OK if you
try to register again. Please let us know if you have any problems.

> Please let me know how should I proceed with the process, thanks.

Once you have registered an account, enter 'deepin' on this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

Then read and fill out the template.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise