Re: Debian derivatives & DebConf17?

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Paul Wise wrote:

> The CfP just opened for DebConf17:

The DebConf17 content team has approved these derivatives-related events:

https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/41/ "Debian meets OSTree and
Flaptak, a case study: Endless OS"
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/38/ "Laniakea - An approach at
making building Debian derivatives easy" (Purism/Tanglu)
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/145/ "Scibian, a distro for
industrial R&D and engineering"
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/146/ "Managing build
infrastructure of a Debian derivative" (Apertius)
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/110/ "Powering Data Center
Networks with Debian" (Cumulus)
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/165/ "Debian for Medical Software"
(Roche Linux)

They also approved some Debian blends related events:

https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/9/
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/8/
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/169/
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/7/
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/10/
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/150/
https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/113/

They also approved many more events:

https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/

> I will be around to talk about derivatives related things in the
> hallway track and to attend events others register.

If anyone wants to dig into how the derivatives census works, I'll be
around and can give quick intros at meal times, deeper discussions at
other times or help with working on the codebase during DebCamp.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise