Parsix GNU/Linux Project is shutting down

Hello All,

Parsix GNU/Linux project is going to shut down six months after the
release of Debian GNU/Linux 9.0 a.k.a Stretch.

Parsix GNU/Linux 8.15 (Nev) will be fully supported during this time
and users should be able to upgrade their installations to Debian
Stretch without any significant issues.

We will make all necessary changes, and updates to ensure a smooth
transition to Debian Stretch.

We take this moment to thank all users and community members who
supported this project throughout the years by using Parsix, making
donations or spending their time to improve it.

A more accurate time line will be announced once we have more
information in regards to the official release date of Debian Stretch.

Thanks & Regards,
Alan