init systems?

Hi all,

As a result of a debian-devel discussion I'm interested in finding out:

Which derivatives are still using upstart as their init system?
Since upstart was abandoned by Canonical and removed from Debian, we
plan to start removing upstart jobs from Debian after stretch releases.

Which derivatives use a specific init system?

Which derivatives attempt to be init system agnostic?

Which derivatives use or package an init system not in Debian?

I've added an init system question to the census, if you could add your responses to the corresponding census pages, that would be great.

The debian-devel discussion:

https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/2630ccb8-298a-33a1-b519-a4a0ce1414f3@debian.org
https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/22356.16787.278351.517555@chiark.greenend.org.uk

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise