Re: Debian derivatives census: Clonezilla: missing files in apt repo

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Steven Shiau wrote:

> Thanks. They were fixed now.

Great.

> BTW, which tool can I use to do such a checking?

Right now the tool used to do this can only run on the servers behind
snapshot.debian.org, because it relies on the database and files
stored there. I would like to make it use the snapshot API but that
hasn't been done yet.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Integration#Patches
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/dex/census.git/plain/bin/compare-source-package-list
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/mirror/snapshot.debian.org.git/tree/API

For now you can take a look at the daily updated log file for the
process for Clonezilla and search for WARNING:

GET http://deriv.debian.net/Clonezilla/sources.log | grep WARNING

I've just done another run and there are only 3 missing files left:

http://free.nchc.org.tw/drbl-core/pool/drbl/stable/clonezilla/clonezilla_3.21.13-drbl1.debian.tar.xz
http://free.nchc.org.tw/drbl-core/pool/drbl/stable/drbl/drbl_2.20.11-drbl1.debian.tar.xz
http://free.nchc.org.tw/drbl-core/pool/drbl/stable/mkpxeinitrd-net/mkpxeinitrd-net_2.3.10-drbl1.debian.tar.xz

Usually I notice new issues that pop up and will notify derivatives about them.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise