Build infrastructure.

Wondering what the state of build infrastructure in different derivative is.

What derivatives do large scale rebuilding of packages from Debian. I'm aware of two, Raspbian (aka me) and Ubuntu. Theres also "reproducable builds" and "debian ports" but i'm not sure if those count as derivatives or not. Are there any others.

Do derivatives that don't do large scale rebuilding of packages from Debian tend to have build-infrastructure or do they just build packages manually?

What do people use to run build-infrastructure (if you have it)?