Re: Debian derivatives & DebConf16?

Hello,

> Who is involved in a Debian derivative and going to DebConf16?

Me! I am involved in SteamOS and Apertis (it stills needs to be added).
I am as well involved somehow with EndlessOS (not in census) and
(unactive, not yet in census) Singularity.

> Who is involved in a Debian derivative and going to DebCamp16?

Sadly I cannot make it to DebCamp16

> I don't intend to register any derivatives related events this year,
> but I will be around to talk about derivatives related things in the
> hallway track and to attend events others register.

I went ahead and submitted a talk (still under review):

Submitted Talks (under consideration):

Derivative Panel

Speaker: Héctor Orón Martínez

Type: Talk (45 mins)

There is a big community developing Debian derivative distributions.
This talk aims to discuss about what derivative distributions use for
their day to day operation, such building packages, images, live
media, managing distribution repositories, trying to seek better
unification and standardisation of such tools and processes. In the
same way, we shall explore and discuss the return path to the upstream
distribution.

Regards,
--