Parsix GNU/Linux 8.10-TEST-0 has been released

Hello Everybody,

Eager to try out GNOME 3.20? Parsix GNU/Linux 8.10 TEST-0 (Erik)
is here.

It ships with recently released GNOME 3.20 and a re-structured theme
for an improved look and feel.

Kernel is based on Linux 4.1.19, however the plan is to upgrade it to
4.4 for the final version.

This version has been built on top of rock solid Debian Jessie (8.0)
platform and all base packages have been synchronized with Debian
Jessie repositories as of March 17, 2016.

For more information and details please visit the release notes page
[1]. To download the ISO images, go to the home page [2].

Issues? Post on our support forums [3] or on our issue tracker [4].

Happy Testing!
Alan

[1] http://www.parsix.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes810TEST0
[2] http://www.parsix.org