Re: Debian derivatives census: timeline for dropping SHA-1 support from apt

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Matthias Klumpp wrote:

> Same for Tanglu - our repositories are build using dak and I am even
> running APT Git master there, which works flawlessly.
> Is this maybe an issue in the test script?

AFAICT, Tanglu doesn't have any problems with old hashes and thus I
didn't include you in the To header of the mail I sent.

That said, you may want to add Description/Label/Valid-Until Release
file headers:

http://deriv.debian.net/Tanglu/check-package-list

You might also want to investigate the version mismatches between
source package versions declared by Packages and those declared by
Sources (and vice-versa):

http://deriv.debian.net/Tanglu/diff_binary_packages
http://deriv.debian.net/Tanglu/diff_source_packages

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise