Cloudy: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

Hi,

I note that you are producing a software distribution based on
Debian. I would like to invite you to join the Debian derivatives
census, which attempts to gather detailed information about Debian
derivatives that is useful to Debian, for integration of that
information into Debian infrastructure and for the development of
relationships between Debian and our derivatives. In addition we will
be doing some QA on the data that you enter into the census.

http://cloudy.community/
https://www.debian.org/
https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census
https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Integration
https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA

Please direct any questions you have to the derivatives list or IRC
channel. We strongly encourage you to join both of these.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives
irc://irc.oftc.net/debian-derivatives

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise