Debian derivatives census: Cyborg Linux: wrong blog feed

Hi Shaxer,

I noticed that the derivatives census is finding the wrong RSS feed for
the Cyborg Linux blog. The census uses standard RSS auto-discovery.
It looks like you've installed some sort of wordpress plugin that
inserted its own feed before the feed for the blog.

http://cyborg.ztrela.com/feed/ ;(correct)
http://cyborg.ztrela.com/activity/feed/ ;(incorrect)

Please take this opportunity to update the Cyborg Linux wiki page,
address the issues I mentioned in my welcome mail and bring the page up
to date with the census page template.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/CyborgLinux
https://lists.debian.org/1418638145.4115.80.camel@debian.org
https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusTemplate