Re: Debian derivatives census: Proxmox VE: welcome!

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Paul Wise wrote:

> The RSS autodiscovery system we use only selects the first feed linked
> to by a page. Would it be possible for the vBulletin config to be
> changed to list the announcements RSS feed first?

I've added an override to work around this and added the Proxmox
announcements to Planet Debian Derivatives.

http://planet.debian.org/deriv/

You might want to adjust the vBulletin configuration so that full
posts appear in the RSS feed, to make more than 2 posts appear in the
feed and to put the feed for the forum before the general feed.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise