Re: Debian derivatives census: Proxmox VE: welcome!

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:04 PM, Paul Wise wrote:

> The Proxmox News page doesn't appear to have an RSS feed and there
> doesn't appear to be a Proxmox blog or a blog aggregator for Proxmox
> developers. If there was an RSS feed for Proxmox news/blogs, it would be
> syndicated on Planet Debian derivatives and would help the Debian
> community find out the things that are happening in Proxmox.

The forums link you added has two RSS feeds:

http://forum.proxmox.com/forums/7-Announcements
http://forum.proxmox.com/external.php?type=RSS2
http://forum.proxmox.com/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=7

The first one is for all forums, and includes general user support questions.

The second one contains only announcements.

The RSS autodiscovery system we use only selects the first feed linked
to by a page. Would it be possible for the vBulletin config to be
changed to list the announcements RSS feed first?

http://www.rssboard.org/rss-autodiscovery

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise