Re: Debian derivatives census: Inquisitor: status?

Greetings, Paul!

*** Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [2015-06-16 06:48]:
>> The Inquisitor domain[1] does not resolve and seems to be expired.
>> What is the status of Inquisitor? Is it still active, developed & used?
>
>The website is back now.
>Mikhail & Sergey, do you have any comments on Blibbet's email on the
>debian-derivatives list?
>
>[🔎] 557F6863.1080502@gmail.com">https://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 557F6863.1080502@gmail.com

Unfortunately I do not know about its current status, except that it is
actively used at least in ETegro Technologies company (http://www.etegro.ru/).
Development seems to be stopped, but project lives: it is rather mature
and stable enough for satisfying mass hardware testing.

Einarc is just a sub-project: utility for dealing with various RAID
CLIs, that provides unified API. It is separate project, but required
for the Inquisitor itself.

--
Happy hacking, Sergey Matveev