Re: Debian derivatives & DebConf15?

El 09/06/15 a las 09:57, Paul Wise escribió:
On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 8:05 PM, Paul Wise wrote:

What sort of derivatives related events do we want to have at DebConf15?
I registered these derivatives related events at DebConf15:

https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/262/debian-derivatives-panel/

If you are coming to DebConf15 and willing to be on the panel, please reply now.

I'm willing to be on the panel to represent Rescatux. Rescatux is mainly a one person project. So if there were too many people to attend the panel I don't mind giving my place to other team-based derivatives.

Thank you.

adrian15

--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/