Re: Debian derivatives census: dpkg-source can't unpack some source packages from Kali, LMDE, Parsix, Ubuntu, ZevenOS Neptune

Hi Paul,

There is already a bug report and a patch in BTS:

I created a new patch and rebuilt the package anyways:

http://packages.parsix.org/official/pool/main/u/usbredir/usbredir_0.6-2.1.dsc

Let me know if you need anything else.

- Alan