Re: Debian derivatives census: GNUSTEP?

Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Yavor Doganov wrote:
>
> > the GNUstep LiveCD (a Debian derivative)
>
> It sounds like you are involved in the GNUstep LiveCD?

No, I am not (and never have been).  We just try to be friendly
towards this initiative, moreover Gürkan has been a member of the
Debian GNUstep team for a long time.

> On a secondary note, I'm a bit surprised this GNUstep livecd project
> isn't just another of the normal debian-live CDs on cdimage.d.o, have
> you considered changing it to become a Debian Pure Blend instead?

I cannot answer these questions.  My wild guess is that it hasn't been
updated to follow the recent practices/recommendations.  But that's
just a guess, it's up to Gürkan to comment.