Re: Debian derivatives census: Inquisitor: domain not resolvable

Hi there,

> The nameservers for the Inquisitor domain[1] are giving me timeouts.The
> third nameserver (ns3.inquisitor.ru) responds to HTTP/SSH but not DNS.

Thanks for reporting. Unfortunately, our server crashed, I was away
for a week and I happened to be the only one from the team who had the
physical access clearance to go and fix it. Fortunately, I've just
returned today and fixed it.

However, this incident really sparked the thought about the necessity
of a more stable static web page hosting. Probably we should try to
relocate to github facilities or something like that.

> Please take this opportunity to update the Inquisitor entry[2] in the
> Debian derivatives census and synchronise it with the template[3].
>
>      1. www.inquisitor.ru
>      2. https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Inquisitor
>      3. https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusTemplate

Will do!