Parsix GNU/Linux 6.0-TEST-3 is available now

Hello Everybody,

Our third and last official testing release for Parsix GNU/Linux 6.0
code name Trev, has been released.

This version ships with GNOME Shell 3.10.3, and Linux 3.12.15 kernel
built on top of rock solid Debian Wheezy (7.0) platform.

A lot of updates have been made and all reported issues have been
resolved. All base packages have been synchronized with Debian Wheezy
repositories as of March 15, 2014. Stay tuned! Our goal is to release
the final version within a week or two.

For more information and details please visit the release notes [1]
page. To download the ISO images, go to the home page [2].

Issues? Post on our support forums [3] or on our issue tracker [4].

Happy Testing!
Alan

[1] http://www.parsix.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes50TEST3
[2] http://www.parsix.org