Parsix GNU/Linux 5.0-TEST-1 is available now

Hello Everybody,

We are happy to announce, that our first official testing release for
Parsix GNU/Linux 6.0 code name Trev, is available for immediate
download.

This version ships with GNOME 3.10.2 desktop environment, and
Linux 3.12.5 kernel built on top of rock solid Debian Wheezy (7.0)
platform.

We fully ported the live system boot to systemd and a whole
bunch of bug fixes have been made in different areas.

For more information and details please visit the release notes [1]
page. To download the ISO images, go to the home page [2].

Issues? Post on our support forums [3] or our issue tracker [4].

Happy Testing!
Alan

[1] http://www.parsix.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes50TEST1
[2] http://www.parsix.org