Re: Debian derivatives census: ArcheOS: gfoss apt repository broken

On Fri, 2013-10-25 at 12:28 +0200, Fabrizio Furnari wrote:

> Hi Paul, thanks for the advice, I've commented the sources.list
> entries about GFoss, we'll try to understand why the repository has
> "gone away".

Great, thanks.

> We definitely should use the official qgis debian repository for
> this...

qgis is available in the main Debian archive now:

http://packages.debian.org/qgis
http://packages.qa.debian.org/q/qgis.html

Unfortunately that is out of date with upstream. If you want to help
maintain qgis in Debian, please join the Debian GIS team, some
information about that is here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianGis
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis
http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#debian