invitation for Kuliax to join the Debian derivatives census

Hi Iwa,

I note that you are producing a software distribution based on
Debian[1]. I would like to invite you to join the Debian derivatives
census[2], which attempts to gather detailed information about Debian
derivatives that is useful to Debian, for integration[3] of that
information into Debian infrastructure and for the development of
relationships between Debian and our derivatives. In addition we are
doing some QA[4] on the data that you enter into the census.

Please direct any questions you have to the derivatives list[5] or IRC
channel[6]. We strongly encourage you to join both of these.

     1. http://www.debian.org/
     2. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census
     3. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Integration
     4. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA
     5. http://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives
     6. irc://irc.oftc.net/debian-derivatives

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise