Re: Debian presence at UDS-R - call for topics

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 08:41:25PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> As for tracking reasons/status, probably the sync blacklist is a good place?
>
> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/sync-blacklist.txt

I'm not sure it is, for a couple of reasons:

1) is not easily writable, in particular is not something community
   people (like folks on this list) can contribute to

2) it's Ubuntu specific. Yes: the session was about Debian/Ubuntu, but
   it would be nice to have a more general place where we can document
   fork reasons for various derivatives, with the help of the developers
   of those derivatives. Maybe we can find a census-related namespace
   that simply use pages on wiki.d.o to do that?

Just my 0.02€,
Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .