Re: DEX (Re: derivatives front desk status check)

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> schrieb:
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
>
>> To be honest I think a big part of the reason is that my new job diverted my
>> attention away from Debian.  I've had very little time to put into DEX,
>> either directly or through communication/coordination.
>>
>> I'd like to see it continue, and maybe can spend some time at UDS in May
>> coming up with a plan for that.  Is anyone interested in helping keep it
>> going?
>
> I would very much like DEX to continue but since I'm not involved in
> Ubuntu and haven't done a review of patches I'm not sure about targets
> but here are some thoughts.

Another useful goal would be a targeted merge of Ubuntu's patches
to build with "--as-needed". Many of them have been merged over the
time (since bugs have been filed in most cases), but there are also
cases, where no bug exists or where bugs haven't been fixed yet.

Cheers,
        Moritz