Re: Debian derivatives census: welcome SprezzOS

nick black left as an exercise for the reader:
> Paul Wise left as an exercise for the reader:
> > On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Nick Black wrote:
> > It appears that partman-zfs udebs are already available in Debian:
> > http://packages.debian.org/sid/partman-zfs
>
> [blink] that would certainly have saved me some time. It was my
> understanding that the CDDL-licensed ZFS couldn't be placed into Debian, but
> clearly I was mistaken.

Rather, isn't this partman-zfs only available on FreeBSD? Yes, that appears
to be the case. Alright, game back on :D.

--
                                    nick black <nickblack@linux.com>
                 http://www.sprezzatech.com -- unix and hpc consulting