Re: suggestion for meeting date
We, DoudouLinux, are interested in the proposed topics at first glance.
Among our concerns, those that seem to match are:
* how to upstream our translations + few patches
* how to make a common architecture to build a live CD or an ARM rootfs
* have a real installer of a live system that is dead simple to use and
can be installed afterwards (not on the CD)
Depending on hours, I may be available for a meeting (GMT+2 too).
On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 06:24:19 +0200, Ferdinand Thommes wrote:
i am interested (for siduction), and a Doodle will be fine. I am in
UTC +2 (Germany).
2011/10/5 Karl Goetz
I'd like to suggest the weekend of 13/14/15, or 21/22/23 (if no
can do the first option) of October for the next (first?)
meeting. After that I think we should try and aim for the first or
second weekend of the month. Depending on interest, we could do
more (or less) to suite.
I have no concrete agenda items, so any suggestions would be
* tools for upstreaming bugs/patches
* build systems
* possible collaboration on build systems
* duplicate projects being run? (eg installers).
Another thought could be running each meeting with a subject (eg,
of those items), and discussing the details of the item as agenda
If there is interest in the meeting, i'll set up a doodle poll
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK7FOSS)
Debian contributor / gNewSense Maintainer
No, I won't join your social networking group