Re: Derivatives Round Table @ DebConf

Hi,

I would like to do a second call: Please, if there is any representative
of a derivative of Debian here, just join the derivatives roundtable and
write me an e-mail to tille@debian.org.

Currently there were representatives from Univention and GRML and I will
ask some Ubuntu people hanging around here.  But the round table might
deserve some more color ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.