Re: Introducing DoudouLinux

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 00:52:34 +0200
Jean-Michel Philippe <jean-michel.philippe@doudoulinux.org> wrote:

> Thank you very much for your warm welcoming words :).
>
> Concerning our patches/bug reports, yes I already noted in a private
> mail from Paul that it is better to use tags to be able to collect
> our contributions. I still haven't found the time to understand how
> this works but I'll surely do.

While the main page is unlikely to be relevant to most [1], i'll note
that the bit on usertagging is quite simple :)

To remove a tag from a user:
bts user gNewSense-dev@nongnu.org , usertags 600339 - libreplanet

To create a tag for a user:
bts user gnewsense-dev@nongnu.org , usertags 600339 + libreplanet

Obviously use your projects email address and tags :)
Debians bugs page [2] is probably still missing the bit on usertags,
but this is a known bug [3], and looks like its almost-but-not-quite
fixed.

[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/BugForwarding/LearningResources
[2] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
thanks,