Re: Backend Tools and Infrastructure for DEX - Report 3

Thanks for the report.

I get an internal server error when editing an assignee or note.

Current issues I see with the graphs:

They look stretched/squashed and slightly blurry.

There is a black line on the right.

I recently saw the Ubuntu/Linaro burndown graphs, I think they look
great and that we should take some inspiration from them.

http://status.linaro.org/
http://status.ubuntu.com/

Hmm, I wonder if it is possible to use a nicer URL scheme, like
/distros/ubuntu/ancient-patches or similar?

The wideness is quite annoying, perhaps it can be dynamically computed?

Do you plan for the ability to dynamically add projects and distros by users?

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise