Re: 2 Additions for "Software distributions based on Debian"; DebConf 2010 BoF?

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 05:53:17PM +0100, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> I'm offline at the moment, so I don't know if someone has already
> registered a general derivatives BoF.  If not, I can help organize
> this.

Nope, I've suggest to propose it (I've too many on me already for dc10,
sorry), but I can't find it yet. If you're willing to submit it in penta
and actually organizing it, it would just be wonderful.

I'll be more than happy to participate.

For the sake of context, at the moment the only "derivatives" event that
I can recognize in Penta are the Debian-Ubuntu collaboration talk by
Jorge and the Nexenta talk by Anil.

Cheers.