Re: 2 Additions for "Software distributions based on Debian"; DebConf 2010 BoF?

On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 10:49:05PM -0400, Daniel Clark wrote:
> 2) Is anyone planning a debian-derivatives BoF at DebConf? The only
> think I can find that looks somewhat related is
> https://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/636.en.html
> (Collaboration between Ubuntu and Debian)

I will be at DebConf and plan to attend any derivatives/Ubuntu-related
sessions.

I'm offline at the moment, so I don't know if someone has already registered
a general derivatives BoF.  If not, I can help organize this.

--
 - mdz