Re: 2 Additions for "Software distributions based on Debian"; DebConf 2010 BoF?

	Hi!

* Daniel Clark <dclark@pobox.com> [2010-07-07 04:49:05 CEST]:
> 1) Additions for http://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros -
> gNewSense http://www.gnewsense.org (older version based on Ubuntu
> Hardy, more recent version based on Debian Lenny, version based on
> Debian Squeeze is being worked on)

 Hmm, from what I read gNewSense 3.0 will be based on Debian, the
current version is still based on Ubuntu, or is the documentation on the
site misleading?

> and Trisquel http://trisquel.info/ based on Ubuntu (several versions,
> most recently 4.0 betas on Lucid).

 Right. I've marked me these two and CrunchBang for later additions
because of their not direct derivation from Debian. For now I can just
state that I'll promise to think about a way to get them properly added
and incorporated, currently I don't feel like dumping them right in on
the page in its current state.

 Thanks for understanding, and for pointing out anyway for being added
later!

 So long,
Rhonda
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."