Re: Derivatives

	Hi!

* gerhard.oettl@ogersoft.at <gerhard.oettl@ogersoft.at> [2010-07-07 12:15:13 CEST]:
> Am 2010-07-06 14:46, schrieb Gerfried Fuchs:
>> 	Hi!
>>
>> * Oleg Kravchenko<okravc@gmail.com>  [2010-07-06 14:07:06 CEST]:
>>> Sidux (sidux.com) not in your list.
>>
>>   Thanks. I've contacted a sidux developer and he promised me to send in
>> a paragraph about it - for the time being I just added the link. It
>> should be on the website within the next few hours.
>
> On which website - I did not find it.

 On http://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros.en.html - in the
languages that are uptodate for now. The inital commit happens to the
English page for obvious reasons, Swedish and Danish already updated
their translations too.

> And another derivate for the list:
> - LinuxAdvanced [http://www.linuxadvanced.at]
> or [de.wikipedia.org/wiki/LinuxAdvanced]

 Sweet - didn't know about it. I guess I have to speak to David and
Reinhard for not passing on the information. :)
 ... interestingly the webserver runs Ubuntu.  *smirks*

 And for those able to read German I'd encourage to take a look at the
documentation they created, the icons in the left iframe:
<http://www.linuxadvanced.at/la_dokumentation.html>

 Consider it added.

 Thanks,
Rhonda
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."