Re: UDD chokes on debbugs data

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:00:56PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> However, I don't think that the problem is specific to UDD. The problem
> arises with bug 151017, and
> returns an Internal Server Error.
>
> Maybe some corrupted data on bugs.d.o's side?

As additional (totally empirical) evidence:
http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/ hasn't been updated since Sep
17th. Skipped updates of that page used to routinely happen due to high
load, but 4 days without an update is something I've never noticed
before.

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .