how to get the last modified timestamp of a given bug?

Hi,

As part of a patch for maintainers-needed.pl (the scripts that sends the
weekly WNPP report to -devel), I need to be able to get the timestamp of the
latest change in a given bug (last modified).

The script's main source of data is the output of
/org/qa.debian.org/data/bts/bts2ldap-filter (which consumes
/org/qa.debian.org/data/bts2ldap/fullindex). The only timestamp I can get is
that of the bug creation (called debbugsDate in the fullindex file, and
``time'' in Debbugs.pm).

Is there a proper way, or shall I just parse the related web pages? FYI this
is for a small number of bugs (it's for closed RFA/O bugs), and I'll try to
use caching anyway.

Cheers,
Serafeim

ps. please CC me as I'm not subscribed on this list

--
debtags-organised WNPP bugs: http://members.hellug.gr/serzan/wnpp