[Git][ftp-team/dak][master] Salsa, we like. Go there, merge requests do.

Title: GitLab

Joerg Jaspert pushed to branch master at Debian FTP Team / dak

Commits:

1 changed file:

Changes:

  • dakweb/__init__.py
    ... ... @@ -11,12 +11,10 @@ General
    11 11
       B{NOTE}: B{The api} is still new and we are adding new features

    12 12
       whenever someone asks for them. Or better yet, provides a patch.

    13 13
       B{The api}s code lives in the C{dak} codebase, if you want to provide

    14
    -  a patch with a new feature, or fix a bug, feel free to clone it::

    15
    -   git clone https://ftp-master.debian.org/git/dak.git

    14
    +  a patch with a new feature, or fix a bug, feel free to fork it on

    15
    +  Salsa and send us a merge request::

    16 16

    17
    -  Patches, Feature requests, bug reports go to the

    18
    -  U{debian-dak<mailto:debian-dak@lists.debian.org>}

    19
    -  mailing list.